- Dieting: Just Get On With It
- The Rise Of The Meme : The Web’s Most Inventive Way To Poke Fun
- London pet peeves
- Who ate all the pies?
- The Royal Family: It’s All Getting A Little Stale
- Who’s teaching your children?
- Dear Facebook and Youtube, Please Don’t Nail Your Own Coffins.
- Do we really need to partake in Follow Friday?
- Flipping The Bird : Is It Really That Bad?
- I Hate The Cinema
- St. David’s Day? More like St. Justin Day.
- A Patch of Annoyance
- Time To Round Up The…err…Dolphins.
- iPad 3: When Will Steve Jobs’ Legacy End?
- Greetings Cards: They’re Everywhere These Days, And I Don’t Like Them
- ‘The next Facebook is here. Sign up!’ How about no
- Let’s kick the bucket list before we bite the dust.
- Yet Another Pointless England Friendly
- @jackrooke pleads to Facebook and Youtube: stop nailing your own coffins thepessimistblog.wordpress.com/2012/03/03/dea… 6 years ago
- RT @_Nielsen: Thanks to those who participated in #londonpetpeeves. Keep spreading the London misery! 6 years ago
- Thanks for the follow, @gatecinema :) 6 years ago
- RT @gatecinema: Any Students out there? Your next Free screening is this: youtu.be/CEeKxvSDOPI Be excited. Be very excited. 6 years ago
- “@SkyNewsBreak: Ratings agency Moody's downgrades Greece to lowest rating on scale” Ouch 6 years ago